Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them! ❤

Thank you for your visit.

13.10.2022

Katoavaa kauneutta - The first (autumn) frost 2022




Heipä hei! Viime yön alin mittarilukema oli  -0,9 C, eli lämpötila laski ensimmäisen kerran nollan alapuolelle täällä! Näistä perinteisistä kuurakuvista tuli hieman harmaita, ne on otettu ennen kuin aurinko alkoi valaista kunnolla. Enemmän tunnelmaa kuin tarkkuutta, mutta kaunista kuitenkin. :) 

Tähän postaukseen ei voi jättää kommenttia. Lämmin kiitos kommenteistanne edelliseen postaukseen!















In English: Hello all! In this post, there are the traditional photos of the first frost-bitten plants of the autumn. :) Thank you very much for your kind comments on my previous post. (The comments section is closed for this post.) I hope you are all well.




You know what are the most beautiful words I have read since my last post? The Economist newsletter last week was titled "Ukraine is smashing through Russian lines". 

Yes, Russia's military is losing ground and the terrorist regime intensifies its bombardment of civilian areas. But Ukraine will prevail.



SLAVA UKRAINI!