1. On Sunday morning, I was enjoying my coffee, croissant and newspaper when I heard someone knocking on the front door. There were some Great Tits, one of them pecking at one of the flower pots. Right, it's time to hang the bird feeder! Here it is. According to the tweets, it became immediately very popular. More photos coming soon.
2. Yes, autumn is closing in - and it's so pretty.
3. I love browsing catalogues... you know, those old-fashioned, printed ones. In autumn they look especially attractive. This is where my son buys his shirts:
4. The correspondent of My Woodland Garden in Italy has sent some photos. The sunrises are beautiful there too. Plus soon you can grow your own olives in Northern Italy as well. :)
5. ♫ Christmas Eve is coming soon ♫... and the first pair of woollen socks is getting ready. I make mainly rather simple ones, while watching TV.
Sharing with Amy's Five on Friday
and wishing you all a great weekend!
Second: The Windows 10 lock screen image was today particularly beautiful as well. The Temple of Saturn is one of the most fascinating sites I know. Thank you, Microsoft! :)
|Photo: Marco Romani - Getty Images|