Fabulous Friday or Felicitous Friday...
I have noticed that many lovely blogs participate in different kinds of "Five on Friday" or "Friday's Favourites" themes or features, and I hope to join in as well, in future. For today I have made a list of five things that made me happy during this week - there were many of them:
1. Health. What I was afraid could be the seasonal influenza, might indeed be the influenza, but with symptoms alleviated by the vaccine. A great excuse for having a nap or going to bed early. :)
|1. Health. Eating these is not good, but looking at them is invigorating.|
2. We still haven't seen much sun in this part of the country, but at least we have had some days with pleasant temperatures.
|2. Spring is on its way.|
3. Seed packets hold the promise of spring. This lavender should survive in our hardiness zone. (From Exotic Garden.)
|3. Time to sow.|
Lovely lavender... What is funny in the (old) picture below is that it was a photo of me watering the shrubs. A little bit of skillful retouching... et voilà, Mrs Woodland has disappeared... :)
4. Inspiring plant catalogues keep arriving. In this one (of Garden Center Kauppila, in Turku) there are for example Petunias in lovely (new) colourings. I would love to mix these colours...
|4. Inspiring plant and seed catalogues.|
5. ... a little bit like Nature does:
|5. So much beauty in the natural world!|