Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them! ❤

Thank you for your visit.

15.5.2020

Lisää sarjakuvia - My Calvin & Hobbes favourites





Hei taas! Huhtikuisen sarjakuvapostaukseni kommenteissa mainittiin Bill Wattersonin mainio Lassi & Leevi (Calvin & Hobbes). Se on myös meidän suosikkejamme. Sarjakuvaa on meillä albumeina ja kauan sitten sanomalehdistä leikattuina strippeinä.

Yläkuvassa on yksi albumeista, alkuperäiseltä nimeltään Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985 - 1995. Koetin keksiä, saisinko jonkin näistä albumeista Helmet-lukuhaasteeseen. Haasteen kohdassa 39 "kirjassa lennetään". Lassi ja Leevi -tarinoissa lennetään (Lassin mielikuvituksessa) sekä lentokoneilla että avaruusaluksilla. :)




Ensiksi Lassia ja Leeviä suomeksi. Nämä lehtileikkeistä skannatut kuvat jäivät vähän vaaleiksi. (Ja silti sivun toinen puoli kuultaa läpi.) Pahoittelen!















Hello all! Do you like Calvin and Hobbes? Most people I know do. :) From the album above (Calvin and Hobbes: Tavole Domenicali 1985 - 1995, original title: Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985 - 1995) some of my favourite stories, both in English and Italian. The Italian translation is by Nicoletta Pardi.

I took photos of the pages of the book (scanning would have damaged it). The quality of the photos is not very good. Sorry!





(I hope my posting these images can be considered fair use.)







 The hard-boiled private eye Tracer Bullet is my absolute favourite. Unfortunately I have this story only in Italian.






Thank you for your comments on my previous posts.
I'll try to visit you soon.

Have a lovely weekend!
Stay safe and well!