Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them! ❤

Thank you for your visit.

13.8.2020

August - Samettisia iltoja ja auringon lämpöä :)




Hello all - and again a huge thank you for your kind and interesting comments! I'm extremely sorry that I still haven't visited you all. Comments section remains closed until I have visited you and replied to your comments.

In this post, there are some of my favourite shots taken in August. Today I just had to pick some photos and post them because I took my first ever photos of birds that I believe to be herons. :)




Hei taas, rakkaat lukijat! Vihdoinkin tänään sain aikaiseksi valita ja julkaista muutamia kuvia. Kiirettä on pitänyt. Esimerkiksi herukkasato on hyvä tänä kesänä, ja herkkutatteja nousee esiin kuin sieniä sateella. :) Oikeasti sää onkin ollut aika pilvinen ja sateinen täällä Itä-Suomessa, mutta olemme kuitenkin pystyneet nauttimaan elokuun tunnelmasta.





  












Nämä vaikuttavat linnut, tosin valitettavan kaukaa kuvattuina, ovat tämänpäiväisen postausinnostukseni syy. Ovatkohan ne harmaahaikaroita?




Saattavat ne kyllä olla kaakanoitakin. :) (Tämä on savolaista huumoria.)





Are these grey herons (Ardea cinerea)? Unfortunately the photos have been taken from far. I have one photo where there are four of these birds but unfortunately it's very badly focused.




Take care!

Pysykäähän terveinä!