Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them!

Kommentit suomen kielellä ovat erityisen tervetulleita! - Puoi commentare anche in italiano!

Thank you for your visit.

02/10/2014

Superheroes

Yesterday evening I was feeling really nervous, since an important person, from whom I was supposed to hear that day, didn't answer the phone, text messages or emails. I felt at least a little bit better, when I remembered the image I had found some years ago.  Meet my inner superhero!


Comic by Natalie Dee. For example on Facebook.

(I managed to reach the person by phone a bit later.)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, that's me too! My husband really dislikes my "what ifs" when things do not go as planned.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for your comment! It is very much appreciated.
It may take awhile, but I will always visit you back.

Kiitos kommentistasi!

Grazie del tuo commento!