Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them! ❤

Thank you for your visit.

7.10.2018

A travel diary: Texts and a mural



A country girl used to the right-hand traffic, I found the texts like the one above very helpful in a big left-hand traffic city. :)


Hello all and happy Sunday! This is the antepenultimate one of my posts about Great Britain. :) During my brief trip in July, in addition to shooting everything around me, often I pointed my camera upwards and even more often I shot what I was walking on... and found many useful/interesting/amusing signs and texts. :)






Hei ja hyvää sunnuntaita! Postaussarja heinäkuisesta matkastani Iso-Britanniaan alkaa lähestyä loppuaan. :) Lontoon julkista liikennettä pidetään hyvin toimivana, ja kätevää liikkuminen siellä olikin. Myös kävely onnistui mainiosti - ainakin käyttämäni reitit olivat selvästi merkittyjä. Kamera tallensi monia hauskoja ja hyödyllisiä tekstejä matkan varrelta.

Tähän postaukseen ei voi jättää kommenttia. Olen taas pahasti jäljessä blogivierailuissa. Tavataan mahdollisimman pian. Mukavaa uutta viikkoa! ♥









A random sticker stuck to pavement... :D












King's College, Cambridge - These signs apply in normal summers as well. :)



With this cheerful mural, I wish you a happy week ahead:



Victoria Park, London



My previous posts about England/
Edelliset Englanti-aiheiset postaukseni:



PS In my previous post, I mentioned that some snow was expected to fall (in Eastern Finland) in the last days of September. Well, it didn't happen - but we did get some snow two days ago. It melted soon.

I have been struggling with my blog visits recently and that's why comments are disabled for this post. See you soon!