Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them! ❤

Thank you for your visit.

17.1.2018

2017 revisited, part 2






Summer 2017.

You already know that the lupins are the protagonists of my summer, together with roses, wild flowers (on the roadsides too), berries and vegetables, sunshine (when it's not cloudy and/or raining), August nights in the moonlight, birch leaves rustling in the breeze and gentle ripples rolling onto shore... :)

There will be one more review post. You may remember that in earlier years I made monthly collages and that's why I was able to squeeze "my year in review" in one post. Alas, not this year... My previous end-of-year recaps can be found here: 2014, 2015 (my favourites) and 2016.










Nyt muistellaan viime kesää. Lupiinikuvia näkyy tässä blogissa usein... mutta ne vain ovat niin ihania. :)






Ruusut kukkivat melko hyvin, mutta tuhohyönteisiä ja tauteja oli tavallista enemmän.























































Dianthus deltoides



























Kesäkukkasiemenseoksesta:










Opin tunnistamaan uuden kasvin. Peltopähkämö leviää tehokkaasti ja on siksi "kiusallinen rikkakasvi", mutta toivotan sen tervetulleeksi joutomaille. Sehän on kaunis, varsinkin runsaasti esiintyessään. :)



Stachys palustris



Kultainen kuu luo järvelle siltaa...






















I'm sorry:
Comments remain disabled until I have visited all those
that have left comments on my previous posts.

Kommentointimahdollisuus on "pois päältä"
kunnes olen vastannut edellisiin kommentteihinne.
Pahoittelen.



💝