Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them! ❤

Thank you for your visit.

7.6.2015

Flowers of early June






The weather has been almost incredibly windy in the last weeks and it has been difficult to take photos of the ever-moving plants and flowers! Above: Malus 'Makamik' in one of the serene moments.

Not far from the crabapple, there are some Spiraea plants, now blooming:





My mother cut some branches for the home. I had never noticed how pretty the small flowers are, seen from the downside!





There are beautiful wildflowers as well...






Another photo of the 'Makamik':






Many plants are finally blooming:

Osteospermum ecklonis


An Angel cultivar. It was labelled Pelargonium grandiflorum (?).



Tulipa 'Shirley'




Tulipa 'Angélique'




Participating in Mosaic Monday









Participating also in...
Laura's I Heart Macro

NB
There are many lovely link parties I usually participate in,
but in these days/weeks cannot.
It wouldn't be fair because in these days I just don't have time to visit the other participants.









Thank you for your visit!

Have a lovely new week!




21 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Sara, as always, your photography is adorable! I love colors and moments you've captured!
    Hugs from far ♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. Gorgeous flowers and lovely photos. The tulips are so pretty, I love the color. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Anonyymi7/6/15 21:28

    Hi Sara,
    Your garden is a party!
    What a beautiful photos, it is reallyto enjoy.
    With us weather get better, drier and warmer with sunshine, I hope with you too, so we can really enjoy our garden!
    Have a nice week!

    Love, Gerry

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful mosaic of tulip ´Angelique´ and you made some wonderful photos of the Malus.
    Wish you a lovely new week.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Stunning!!! Especially the tulips!! xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. What a wonderful garden! White and delicate pink are so lovely together. And your tulips are stunning.
    All my best and happy gardening
    Elisabeth

    VastaaPoista
  7. Gorgeous blooms! The shot from the back looks like the petals are on little stars.

    VastaaPoista
  8. I am pleased that you have blooms on your new 'Makamik', they're a nice deep pink. That's one thing I never think to do - turn something over and take a photo of the backside like you did with spirea. Beauty from both views isn't there!
    The tulip Angelique has a romantic look, pretty colour and your awesome photo of the three blooms together.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Sara.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Beautiful assortment of flowers!

    VastaaPoista
  10. Your photos are gorgeous and I love the Angel cultivar. Such pretty colours!

    Karen

    VastaaPoista
  11. Sara the flowers are stunning especially the tulips....you make the flowers even prettier than I could imagine.

    VastaaPoista
  12. You take beautiful photos! I love the effect of the underside of the spiraea, and those tulips are so dainty.
    Wendy

    VastaaPoista
  13. What lovely flowers!

    VastaaPoista
  14. Beautiful flowers. Great photos. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    VastaaPoista
  15. What a lovely series Sara, each blossom so unique and lovely. Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    VastaaPoista
  16. The flower photos are wonderful. The pale pink tulips are exquisite.

    VastaaPoista
  17. How gorgeous are all of these~

    VastaaPoista
  18. Hopefully your windy days are now over and you can photograph in the calm of sunny days! Beautiful photos are always to brighten up my day.
    Wren x

    VastaaPoista
  19. That's a wonderful series of all these beautiful flowers, dear Sara!!! I love all these delicate colours!

    VastaaPoista


Thank you for your comment! It is very much appreciated.
It may take awhile, but I will always visit you back.

Kiitos kommentistasi!

Grazie del tuo commento!