Welcome to Villa Emilia (My Woodland Garden), a photography blog with a slant towards gardening and nature. An amateur gardener and photographer, I hope to share beautiful moments with you through pictures. Let me know if you like them!

Kommentit suomen kielellä ovat erityisen tervetulleita! - Puoi commentare anche in italiano!

Thank you for your visit.

27/07/2014

"Lions"

Do I think people's personalities and destiny are affected by their zodiac signs?  Of course not. However, I do know that my star sign is Leo. Leo's character has been described for example like this:

Leo. A flexible bon vivant.
"What do you mean by card maxed out? I've only started warming up!"

"Maisa and Kaarina", by Sari Luhtanen and Tiina Paju, is one of my favourite Finnish comic strips and gag cartoons. It's about the life and friendship between two women, Maisa (above; blond, plump, single) and Kaarina (slim, dark-haired, very efficient mum and housewife).  It's about coffee and chocolate, too. Illustrated with adventures of M&K, I have a canvas bag, coffee mugs, stamps, albums...